College Enrolment: Year 7 Selection Criteria
- Applicants who have or have had sisters attend the College
- Catholic applicants who have had a mother attend the College and who currently attend a Catholic primary school
- Catholic applicants who are residents of a designated Priority Parish and attend a Catholic primary school (see below)
- Catholic applicants who are residents of a designated Priority Parish and have not attended a Catholic school
- Catholic applicants from other parishes
- Other Christian applicants
- who are residents of a designated Priority Parish
- who reside outside a designated Priority Parish
- All other applicants
For the purpose of enrolment, a baptism certificate must be provided by Catholic and Orthodox applicants.
Criteria 2, 3 & 4 applies to applicants who are Eastern Orthodox Christians.
The Priority Parishes for Our Lady of Mercy College are:
|Alphington/Thornbury East||St Anthony's & Holy Spirit|
|Bulleen||St Clement of Rome|
|Donvale||Our Lady of the Pines|
|Greensborough North||St Thomas's|
|Heidelberg West||St Pius X|
Mary Immaculate & St Bernadette's
|Kingsbury||Our Lady of the Way|
|Macleod/Rosanna||St Martin of Tours|
|Mill Park/South Morang||St Francis of Assisi|
|Montmorency/North Eltham||St Francis of Xavier & Holy Trinity (North Eltham)|
|Templestowe||St Kevin's & St Charles Borromeo|
All applicants must return an Application form before the closing date stipulated by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools. Forms are available on request from the College.
Late Applications may not be able to be considered.
Enrolment decisions are made by the Principal and the College reserves the right to exercise discretion in these decisions and to respond to pastoral needs.